I need reproductions of the items listed below. I have read the copyright warning, and I understand that I am bound by it and the conditions on the back of this sheet. I assume all responsibility for infringement of copyright and exempt Woman's Missionary Union, the Archives, and its staff from all liability.
Address & Phone
I will use the copies for
| RECORD GROUP/
(Applicant signs two copies; one s/he keeps, the other is for the Archives Handled Requests file)
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material.
Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or other reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.
This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.
1. WMU Archives does not sell reproductions but provides the service of copying for the personal use of the applicant. The fee paid is exclusively for such service.
2. Only material that is unrestricted and which will not be physically damaged by the process of duplication may be reproduced.
3. Only single copies will be made. These copies may not be transferred to another individual or organization or be reduplicated. Duplication by the Archives transfers neither property right nor copyright; nor does it constitute permission to publish,
4. It is the responsibility of the person requesting reproduction for other than reference purposes to obtain permission from the copyright holder to use the material,
1. Writers for WMU publications: free
2. Employees: as in Employees' Handbook
1-9 copied pages no charge
10-20 copied pages $2.00
over 20 copied pages 10c per page
Back to Contents Page